Physics 3610-6610 Electronics
The above links contain…or direct you to…all the information that you will need for this class.
· The syllabus link gives you the class schedule and directs you to downloads for the class lectures. The lectures are in word docx format. I recommend that you bring a computer to class to follow along with my lectures.
· The homework link directs you to downloads for each HW assignment.
· The Labs link tells you which labs to do as described in your text.
· The Exams link describes the format and subject matter for each of your two exams…Midterm and Final.
· The Grading link tells you how the class is graded.
· The text for the class is: Learning the Art of Electronics, Thomas C. Hayes, Cambridge University Press, 2016.
· It is derived from a more comprehensive treatise called The Art of Electronics, Paul Horowitz & Winfred Hill, Cambridge Univ. Press, 3rd Ed., 2015. You might be able to download AoE for free…maybe. I highly recommend its use.
· You can contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions. Office hours are after class or 10:30 am, Tues/Thursday @ Room 205, JFB