Previous: Project Synopsis
- Introduction: Describe the experiment and why it was important.
- Linear Problem: Explain how you solved the problem. Include
figures showing the displacements in a few low modes.
- Nonlinear Problem: Explain the numerical methods you used to
solve the problem. Give your version of FPU Figure 1, taking it
to a time of 36,000 instead of stopping at about as they
- Conclusions: Discuss what your results say about thermalization
in complex systems.
- References: List sources.