I have a new job that interferes with my lab every other week. Can I attend a different section every other week to make up the missed labs?


No, you cannot do that (see question 3). However, if a different section works out for you for the rest of the semester, I will let you transfer officially into that section. You will need to go to the registrar's office and obtain the proper transfer or add card and I will sign that card (provided there is room in your desired section). You will also need to tell your old TA that you are transferring into a new section and you will need to ask him to transfer all your prior scores to the new TA. Then, you should check with your new TA that he/she actually got the scores from the old TA.