- Cliff Lodge Hotel Shuttle: Airport shuttles may be arranged while booking lodging through Snowbird Central Reservations (800-453-3000) or up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Pre-paid price for group passengers is currently $78.00 per person round-trip or $42.00 one way. Same-day walk-up reservations can be made available at a higher rate and on a space available basis at the Canyon Transportation desk located in the baggage claim area of the Salt Lake City International Airport. Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival are non-refundable. Driver gratuity not included. Prices subject to change.
- UBER and LYFT: Uber and Lyft are good options to go to The Cliff Lodge. Both are available at SLC, but prices vary based on the availability and time of the day.
- TAXI: Taxis are also an option. You may find a taxi cab when you arrive at the airport. There are many taxi companies. If you need to contact a taxi company, some are listed here: Utah Taxi Cab: 801-682-2683; Yellow Cab Utah: 801-521-2100.
- SHUTTLES: You may also arrange for a shuttle in advance to bring you to your destination. Below are some shuttle companies: Express Shuttle: 801-596-1600 or http://www.expressshuttleutah.com/; Super Shuttle: 800-258-3826 or supershuttle.com.
- TRAX: UTA is the public transportation system in Salt Lake City. You can take a train, called TRAX, to commute between the airport, the downtown area and the campus. However, it does not take you to The Cliff Lodge, which sits in the Little Cottonwood Canyon.
About Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City is a hub for year-round outdoor recreation. Hiking, rock climbing, skiing, and snowboarding are among a few of the activities that attract outdoor enthusiasts from all around the world. SLC is also culturally and religiously diverse, and home to many museums, theaters, and festivals.
The climate in SLC in late July/early August is typically hot and dry. Temperatures range from low 30s °C (90s °F) during the day and low 20s °C (70s °F) at night.