Be advised of the following:
- Confirm that you have requested the correct section number. Permission codes only work for the section to which they are assigned and can only be used once.
- It may take up to ONE WEEK (5 business days) for your request to be processed.
- All responses will be sent to the requestor's university email account. Please check your junk email if you have not received your code.
- Do not send multiple requests and please do not call asking us to expedite your request; it will prolong the process.
- All permission code requests are processed in the order that they were received. Permission codes will not be issued via appointment or over the phone.
- If you took prerequisites at a different university (outside of Utah), you will need to have those evaluated before we can issue a permission code. See the Q&A below for links.
Once you have read and understand that information above, please select the link below to request a permission code.