Physics and Astronomy Society for Support and Advocacy for Gender Equity
We aim to provide opportunities for informal mentoring and sharing of resources, and also serve as a forum for exchange of information and ideas. Everyone is welcome!
We hold events throughout the year to strengthen our supportive community around gender equity in physics and astronomy. We also participate in outreach events to encourage young people towards STEM careers.
Join the Mailing List to be notified of future events.
We strive to:
- Foster a sense of community among women and gender minorities in the Dept. of Physics & Astronomy.
- Encourage networking and mentoring across disciplines and career stages
- Educate ourselves and others about issues important to the advancement of women and gender minorities in STEM fields.
- Increase the visibility of members of historically marginalized groups in physics and astronomy, while providing support for gender inclusion and equity
– Questions? email@example.com