- Abstract submission target: May 15th, 2022
- Abstract notification: May 22nd, 2022
- Registration: June 6th, 2022 - Aug. 6th, 2022
- Application for reduced registration fee (early career scientists): June 7th, 2022
- Note: We will continue to accept abstracts that are of merit to the workshop and that can be accommodated in the program.
To encourage the junior participants i.e. students and postdocs, we will select four presentations for the best presentation award, and four posters for the best poster award. Each awardee will receive a gift card around $100-150 USD.
When submitting your abstract please indicate which working group (WG1, WG2, WG3, WG4, WG5, WG6, WG7) you are targeting.
Click here to submit your abstract for NuFact 2022.